Director of Career Services, Career Center, and Adjunct Faculty
Want to contact this expert? Email PR [at] excelsior.edu or contact our PR/Communications team.
Maribeth Gunner Pulliam, director of Career Services at Excelsior College, has more than twenty-five years experience in higher education, over fifteen years in career development, and extensive work in academic and career advisement. She is an active member in the National Association of Colleges and Employers, Eastern Association of Colleges and Employers, National Career Development Association, the New York State Career Development Association, and the Capital Region Career Consortium.
- Career Development
- Career Counseling
- Academic Advisement
- Military Career Transition
- Master of Science, Education, Counseling and Student Personnel, College of Saint Rose
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, College of Saint Rose
Awards and Recognitions
- Winner, 2010 CENTSS award for innovation in the personal services suite for co-developing CCS 112: Success Strategies for Military and Veterans
Selected Publications/Journal Articles
- “Career Corner,” Excelsior College Career Center
- “Tools and Techniques for the Job Interview,” Excelsior College Webinar, 2012
- “Demonstrate Your Value in the Civilian Job Market,” Excelsior College Webinar, 2013